Medical Social Media Marketing Solutions
More than 3.8 billion people actively use social media worldwide. Besides connecting with friends and family, they also use social networks like Facebook and Twitter to learn more about a company’s products and services.
If you want to be noticed by potential patients, your practice needs a strong social media presence. That’s exactly what Accolade Consultants provides.
We offer a wide variety of medical outsourcing solutions, including social media marketing. We have years of experience in the healthcare industry, and our team knows what your company needs for its social media marketing campaign.
Our medical experts work closely with our social media specialists, content writers, and editors to create posts that attract patients to sign up for your services.
What’s Included in Our Medical Social Media Services
- Customized posts – We learn all about your business, customers, industry, and competitors. It allows us to create engaging posts that patients will be happy to see and share.
- Monitoring and reporting – Social networks like Facebook and Twitter have dashboards that allow you to see how well your posts and paid ads are doing. We interpret and analyze data from these dashboards for you through regular and easy-to-understand reports.
- Precise targeting – We do extensive research on the demographics and psychographics of your patients. We use this data to show your posts and ads to your target audience. The only people that will see your content are the ones who are truly interested in your services.
- Boosted posts – Some platforms allow you to boost your ads and posts and show them to more people in your target audience for a small fee. We know exactly how and when to use this feature, so you make the most of your digital marketing budget.
The Importance of Social Media Marketing
- Everyone uses it – More than half of the global population uses social media, making it an excellent medium to market your brand and services.
- Comprehensive monitoring – Social media platforms come with monitoring tools that let you know exactly how many clicks, likes, and shares your posts and ads get. You can then use this information to improve your future posts and advertisements.
- Direct communication and support – Social media platforms let you communicate to your patients in real-time. This is great for building awareness for your brand or providing patient support online.
Benefits of Social Media Marketing for Doctors
Convenient and fast patient interaction – Many social media platforms, like Facebook and Twitter, offer direct messaging options. These let you interact with patients in real-time. You may also create posts to spread awareness among your patients about seasonal diseases like flu to remind them to get preventative checkups or medication.
Become an authority – By publishing informative social media posts regularly, you position your practice as an authority in your field. Being a thought leader in your field lets you gain your followers’ trust. When they share your content, you get to reach more people and ultimately connect with more patients.
Pay for the traffic you get – What’s great about advertising through social media is that they often have a “pay per click” model. You only pay for the views and engagements your ads get. It’s a cost-efficient way to build and maintain your social media presence.
Why Choose Accolade Consultants
Get to Know Accolade Consultants
Accolade Consultants provides expert medical outsourcing services to healthcare businesses across the country. Our founder, Dr. Stephen Broomes, has extensive experience as a hospitalist and expert witness for medical insurance claims. He combined his experience in those two fields to create Accolade Consultants.
Since the company’s founding, we’ve helped countless medical businesses expand their company by providing licensed and experienced virtual staff. Our services have also been growing. Apart from providing administrative services, we’re offering marketing services to our clients as well.
We know how difficult it is to gain traction through social media, especially if you have your hands full with patient appointments. We do all the legwork for you, from conceptualizing your posts and ads to monitoring your social media accounts’ performance.
Learn more about our services and company here.
Get in touch with us
Accolade Consultants is always ready to provide you with expert medical outsourcing solutions. Complete our form below to get a free consultation.