Link Building Solutions for Healthcare Businesses
Medical search engine optimization (SEO) primarily involves inserting keywords in your website content so that it ranks higher on Google’s rankings. However, there are many other factors when it comes to improving your practice’s search result placements.
One of them is link building, which involves getting hyperlinks from other websites to your site. A link is a way for users to navigate between websites and pages on the web.
Links are an important factor for SEO. Since other sites refer their visitors to yours, it tells search engines that you’re a reliable source of information. Accolade Consultants makes sure that you get a lot of links and that the sites linking to you are trustworthy and relevant to your industry.
Email us today to schedule a free consultation.
What is Included in Link Building for Medical Businesses?
- Content creation – Content is an organic way to build links. When you have unique, helpful, verified medical information, other websites will reference your site to back up their claims. However, this doesn’t come easy. You need to promote your content constantly so that website authors can see it and link to it.
- Guest posting – Creating guest articles on trusted medical websites like WebMD, Healthline, Verywell Health, and more can boost your brand awareness and establish your practice as an authority. It can also enhance your link building efforts when these sites link back to your site in your article.
- Reviews and influencer posts – Review sites like Yelp also link back to your site. Make sure this is constantly updated so that the search engine can recognize the backlinks. You could also hire influencers who have a large following to promote your practice and link to your site on their websites or social media pages.
Why Link Building is Important for Medical Businesses
- It improves your SEO – If you want to attract more patients, you need to be at the top of search engine results. Link building is one of the factors of search engine optimization. The better your link building campaign is, the more potential patients you’ll reach.
- It enhances your site traffic – When your website has links to other sites, patients are bound to see them and click on them. The more people you get on your site, the more chances you can convince potential patients to book a consultation or inquire about your services.
Benefits of Link Building Services for Healthcare Practitioners
There are a variety of advantages to hiring link building experts for your healthcare practice.
Let the experts do all the hard work – Link building is one of the most complicated components of SEO and digital marketing as a whole. It takes a lot of time and effort to do. Our medical link building experts do all the legwork for you to help you focus on your patients.
Enjoy better visibility – Link building aids your SEO efforts, so more patients can find your site on Google, Bing, Yahoo, and more. It also improves your visibility by featuring your website on trusted medical sources.
Consistent traffic – When you get a permanent link on an authoritative website, you’ll get a constant stream of traffic from that link. This is more sustainable compared to online advertisements, whose links expire once the ad runs its course.
Opportunities for collaboration – Apart from building relevant links, this task also improves your relationships within your industry or healthcare niche. You can be a regular contributor and provide informational articles for a healthcare website’s readers. When you have a good relationship with these publishers, they won’t hesitate to link to your website.
What to Expect from Accolade Consultants
Work With Accolade Consultants
Accolade Consultants has been providing medical outsourcing services since 2013. Our founder, Dr. Stephen Broomes, has been a professional hospitalist and expert witness for insurance companies for decades now. He used his extensive experience in both fields, as well as in information technology (IT), to establish Accolade Consultants.
Since we started, we’ve helped many healthcare companies by providing licensed and trained virtual medical executive assistants, medical scribes, expert witnesses, and more. We continue to train our team to get them updated on the latest and best practices in healthcare administration.
Accolade Consultants has also expanded to provide a variety of digital marketing services for healthcare businesses. Our team currently offers medical link building, search engine optimization, social media marketing, and web design and development solutions. We continue to expand our services to meet your needs.
Learn more about our team and our services here.
Get in touch with us
Accolade Consultants’ professional virtual assistants and SEO experts are ready to take on your marketing and administrative tasks. Complete the form below to schedule a free consultation.