Content Marketing Services for Healthcare Businesses
When it comes to marketing any business online, content marketing is always a vital component. Accolade Consultants has a content marketing team that can help you create attractive, informative, and impactful articles and website copy. Our team comprises content writers, editors, and search engine optimization experts who have years of knowledge and experience in creating content for healthcare businesses.
Email us today to schedule a free consultation with our content marketing staff.
Why Content Marketing is Important for Your Healthcare Business
- It taps into your online client base – More than 90% of adults in the U.S. actively use the internet. Your patients are always online. Website content like blog articles and web copy helps in attracting and engaging potential patients on the internet.
- It establishes you as a thought leader – Clients expect accurate and informative web content from the companies that provide their products and services. When you create online content like medical advice and information, it establishes your practice as an authority online.
Your online audience trusts you enough to share your website with their friends and family, letting you reach more people and, ultimately, engage more potential patients.
What is Included in Medical Content Marketing?
- Articles – Blog article topics can include medical advice or doctor-verified medical information. These articles are also great for inserting keywords that make your website rank higher on search results.
- Ebooks and fact sheets – Ebooks and fact sheets are especially important for medical practices. As mentioned earlier, these content types establish your practice as an authority that potential patients will trust.
- Videos – Some people process information better through visuals instead of text. Informational videos are a quick and convenient way to answer your potential patients’ medical questions.
Benefits of Content Marketing for Healthcare Practitioners
Patient education – Website pages like frequently asked questions and services provide patients with answers to their simple questions. This way, you can focus on advanced concerns during appointments. It saves both of you time and energy.
Enhanced reputation – When you provide helpful medical content, more people will trust your practice more, which casts a positive light on your brand. Having a positive reputation is always helpful when it comes to attracting new patients.
Improved brand awareness – If you’re not on Google search results or your patients’ social media news feed, you’re missing out on opportunities to engage with new clients. Publishing informative, relevant, and optimized content on your website can get you to the top of the search results and your patients’ social media feeds.
Why Medical Content Marketing is Slow to Catch Up
Healthcare content marketing is still quite a new method when it comes to advertising medical businesses. This is because information about the industry is tightly regulated, and providing medical advice online is a complicated matter. Publishing false information can damage your practice’s reputation. You could also receive penalties from regulators.
What’s great about our content marketing service is that we work closely with you to create your website content. Our team consults with you to verify each piece of information we publish on your pages. This way, you attract more patients without the fear of publishing false claims or damaging your reputation.
Accolade Consultants: Your Content Marketing Partner
Here’s what to expect when working with us.
Get to Know the Accolade Consultants Team
Accolade Consultants has been providing medical outsourcing solutions since 2013. Our founder, Dr. Stephen Broomes, is an accomplished internal medicine professional and expert witness. He combined his experience in both fields to create Accolade Consultants.
Since the company’s founding, we’ve helped countless healthcare companies expand their business. We have licensed and trained medical experts who handle our clients’ administrative tasks.
Our team consists of expert witnesses, professional virtual assistants, medical scribes, and medical executive assistants. Each personnel is trained to follow the latest and best industry practices.
We’ve also expanded our business to offer medical content marketing, social media marketing, search engine optimization, and web design and development. We continue to grow our expertise to provide even more services tailored to your healthcare business needs.
Learn more about our services and our professional team from our about us page.
Get in touch with us
Accolade Consultants is ready to take on all your administrative and marketing tasks. Complete this form to schedule a free consultation.